Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Random Post 16: Bonus Share!

Hey guys!


So, I was on a glee video binge which was started off by an obsessive (on repeat) watch of


Mostly because I kept hearing them sing things like
"So Barry are u ok? Are u ok Barry? you've been hit by, you've been struck by.. A LIGHTING BARRY!" 

or 
"Barry are you okay? Would you tell us, that you're okay? There's a Zoom in the window, if he punch you, you'll die dear Barry." 

in my head (no doubt, prompted by the Youtube comment section because I remember loving this wayyyyy before The Flash :X



Then, I came across the "Make 'Em Laugh" version by Glee and as always, remain unhappy with their inferior copy of that fantastic Singing In the Rain number which was probably my favourite after "Good Morning".



Glee

Singing in the Rain <3

AND I SUDDENLY REMEMBER ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE THINGS:



Boys and girls, I must clarify that there will NEVER be a time when I will not need both of these fabulous men in my life.

Never, you hear me? NEVER.

And yes, I wrote this all while standing because whenever I watch and sing this stuff I can't seem to sit down and I basically have this need to embarrass myself by attempting and failing to emulate such dance routines. Yes, it's in the privacy of my room; but I could totally be the main guy in The Truman Show so hey, at least I'm good entertainment yeah? :X

Until next time, folks...and keep tapping ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment